Top 50 Most Inspiring Traveling Quotes

We all know how engaging and inspiring traveling can be! If you want to enjoy your life to the fullest, then you need to travel. You need to travel if you want to be creative and would like to make new friends as well as meeting new cultures. Traveling may make you self- reliable and can also play a great role to strengthen the bonding with your family members and friends sometimes. If you have any social phobias or if you simply want to improve your communication skills, then you should give traveling a go. It also may help you a lot to learn your dream language sometimes.

Even the benefits of traveling are uncountable. But despite of knowing about these, many people still in the world feel discouraged of traveling sometimes. The main reason behind the discouragement of many is the busy life. Even if you want to travel, then you must get out of your comfort zone to make it.

If you're one of those people who never feel inspired to travel, then the article is for you. Because, in today's article, you're going to discover 50 most inspiring quotes on traveling that will definitely motivate you to be a travel lover.


 

So, if you're interested, then continue reading to the end!

 

Pin it please...

 

Loving my work?? Consider supporting me !!!!

Support me on pinterest

Like my facebook page

Support me on twitter

Support me on instagram 

 

Related Articles:

Top 10 Surprising Benefits of Failures

Top 30 quotes about positive attitude

 Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful

 Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-2]

 Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-3]

Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-4] 

 Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-5]

Top 10 Habits That Will Make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-6] 

Top 10 Awesome Tips To Become Mentally Stronger 

Top 10 Awesome Benefits of Traveling 

 

 Top 50 Most Inspiring Traveling Quotes

 

1. "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T. S Eliot

2. "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

3. "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust.

4. "Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be king." - Henri Fredric Amiel.

5. "I love traveling ; going to different parts of the world and making new friends is something that I really enjoy." - Shriya Saran.

6. "The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are." - Samuel Johnson

7. "Writing is like traveling. It's wonderful to go somewhere, but you get tired of staying." - Langston Hughes.

8. "Life is a traveling to edge of knowledge, then a leap taken." - D. H. Lawrence

9. "If you wish travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears." - Cesare Pavese.

10. "To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong and the journey itself is home." - Matsuo Basho.

11. "Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit." - Frank Borman.

12. "No one realizes how beautiful is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow." - Lin Yutang.

13. "If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, mos of us would never start at all." - Dan Rather.

14. "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." - Marting Buber.

15. "You get educated by traveling." - Solange Knowles.

16. "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all people cry, laugh, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea hat if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends." - Maya Angelou.

17. "Certainly travel is more than seeing of sights ; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent ; in the ideas of living." - Mary Ritter Beard.

18. "Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection." - Lawrence Durrell.

19. "In both business and personal life, I have always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jwelry." - Ivanka Trump

20. "Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education ; in the elder, a part of experience." - Francis Bcon.

21. "Traveler never think that they are the foreigners." - Mason Cooley.

22. "Traveling expands the mind rarely." - Hans Christian Andersen.

23. "One travels more usually when alone, because he reflects more." - Thomas Jefferson.

24."I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled ; the difference between the two being this, that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment." - Hillaire Belloc

25. "I am not a great cook, I am not a great artist, but I love art, and I love food, so I am the perfect traveler."- Michael Pallin.

26. "Travelers repose and dream among my leaves." - William Blake.

27. "One travels to run away from routine, that dreadful routine that kills all imagination and all our capacity of enthusiasm." - Ella Maillart.

28. "You develop a sympathy for all human being when you travel a lot." - Shakuntala Devi.

29."People who don't travel cannot have a global view, all they see is what's in front of them, Those people cannot accept new things because all they know is where they live." - Martin Yan.

30. "I still make sure to go, at least once every ear, to a country where things cannot be taken for granted, and where there is either too much law and order or too little." - Christopher Hitchens.

31. "Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones." - Sophie Swetchine.

32. "Traveling is seeing ; it is the implicit that we travel by." - Cynthia Ozick.

33. "Why, I'd nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure, worthy of our trip." -Aristophanes.

34. "Certain travelers give the impression that they keep moving because only then do they feel fully alive." - Ella Maillart.

35. "Traveling, you realize that differences are lost : each city takes to resembling all cities, places exchange their forms, order, distances, a shapeless dust cloud invades the continents." - Italo Calvino.

36. "There comes a moment on a journey when something sweet, something irresistible and charming as wine raised to thirsty lips, wells up in the traveler's being." - Patrick MacGill.

37. "Travel, which was once wither a necessarily or an adventure, has become very largely a commodity, and from all sides we are persuaded into thinking that it is a social requirement too." - Jan Morris.

38. "If you want to succeed you should strike out new paths, rather than we travel the worn paths of accepted success." - John D. Rockefeller.

39. "Hurt leads to bitterness, bitterness to anger, travel too far that road and the way is lost." - Terry Brooks.

40. "Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul." - Jamie Lyn Beatty.

41. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." - Helen Keller.

42." Travel not o escape life, but so life doesn't escape you." - Anonymous.

43. "Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world." - Gustav Flaubert.

43. "With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding." - Sandra Lake

44. "If you think adventure is dangerous, then try routine, it's lethal." - Paulo Coelho.

45. "Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions." - Peter Hoeg.

46. "People don't take trips, trips take people." - John Steinback.

47. "Take only memories, leave only footprints." - Chief Seattle.

48. "Live you life by a compass, not a clock." - Stephan Covey.

49. "Travel doesn't become an adventure until you leave yourself behind." - Marty Rubin.

50. "Once a year, go someplace you have never been before." - Dalai Lama.

 

My final thoughts: All of the quotes you found here are completely real and have been told by great and awesome people in the history of the world who has traveled and have understood the real meaning of life. These quotes are not only inspiring but experienced in real life. Even though, quotes will never make a big change or will make your understand the whole benefits of traveling, but these quotes may remind you that traveling is also a great part of our life and a great source of happiness 🙂

 

Pin it please...

Loving my work?? Consider supporting me !!!!

Support me on pinterest

Like my facebook page

Support me on twitter

Support me on instagram 

 

That was all for today's article. Let me know in comment about your favorite quote among all of these. If you liked it, then please share it with others who can find it useful. "Sharing is caring" 🙌

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this collection of travel quotes. I really like number 2 because I think it is so true. People who only travel to the same places over and over again almost rob themselves from new experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One travels to run away from routine, that dreadful routine that kills all imagination and all our capacity of enthusiasm." - Ella Maillart - this one is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quotes! Thanks for sharing! Saved/pinned for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good list! I will be adding a few of these to my inpirational quote collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel is my passion so I absolutely love most of the quotes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, say less. I have been itching to travel and its only been 2 months since my last trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great travel quotes and many I have heard before myself. My friend who is a travel blogger is always quoting this: 49. "Travel doesn't become an adventure until you leave yourself behind." by Marty Rubin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quotes! I've always loved that one by Maya Angelou

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing these quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice quotes. I wish I could travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We haven't traveled in 2 years. This is making me miss it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these quotes and one of my favorite is "You get educated by traveling." by Solange Knowles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so encouraging. We are so close to retirement and traveling the world. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really great travel quotes. There are quite a few I've not heard before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always enjoy reading articles that include great quotes. These quotes were perfect for those who loves to travel. I am one of those people.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love to travel. I think I will copy these and make one of them the "theme" for each of our travel adventures coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Travelling is the school of life. There is no classroom that has beaten this one of travelling. Of course Covid-19 has curtailed the travelling plans for many, but these quotes remind us never to take anything for granted.

    Lovely quotes, Abida

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love traveling, and these are great quotes. All really sum up the great things about traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great. Thank s for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great quotes. It is hard to pick but I do agree with 7 and 12. And 34 really makes sense. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these quotes! Can't wait to travel again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. "You get educated by traveling." - Solange Knowles
    That's my personal favorite. I feel like I've learned more from solo travel than I have from 10 years of college.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a huge fan of these quotes. I will add some on my vision board

    ReplyDelete
  24. "A journey of a thousand miles always starts with the first step" will always be my favorite travel quote

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful quotes. I am so glad you added a few of my favorites. Especial from Maya Angelou. Such a gifted writes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine. This is the one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great quotes! They really put me in the mind to travel more!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the advice to go somewhere new every year. Travel makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the book comparison by St. Augustine. It's so true that there is a whole world of pages and volumes out there!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm literally traveling right now so these are awesome to read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-4]

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-3]

Top 10 Highly Effective Tips to Gain Respect From Others [Part-5]

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-2]

Top 10 most common phobias in the world

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others

Top 10 Highly Effective Tips To Gain Respect From Others [Part-6]