Top 30 Awesome Quotes On Having Positive Attitude

New day, new hope, new life, new attitude. Every single day creates a new hope and a new encouragement. A big part of our life is dependent on how we look, react and what type of attitude we show to every single moment and thing in our life.

Having a positive attitude is so important to have a good life. Having a positive attitude doesn't mean trying to ignore all the problems in your life. But instead having a positive attitude makes you optimistic and teaches you how to have a good perspective about your life and how to see good in everything.

There are masses of people are being in the world who don't know that how to have a positive attitude or some people but not that broadly. If you're one of those people, then the article is going to be perfect for you. Because, in today's articles, you're going to discover 30 awesome quotes about having a positive attitude. 

 


So, if you're being interested, then continue reading to the last!

 

Pin it please..........

 

Loving my work?? Consider supporting me !!!!

Support me on pinterest

Like my facebook page

Support me on twitter

Support me on instagram 
 

 More Related Articles That You May Like:

Top 10 strategies to stay motivated

Top 10 Awesome Tips To Have A Successful Career

Top 10 Awesome Tips To Have A Successful Career [Part-2] 

Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful

Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-2] 

 Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-3]

Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-4]  

 Top 10 habits that will make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-5]

 Top 10 Habits That Will Make your life more beautiful and meaningful [Part-6] 

Top 10 Awesome Tips To Become Mentally Stronger

 Top 10 Awesome Strategies To Build A Strong Personality

 

30 quotes on having a positive attitude

 

1."Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it" - Lou Holtz



2. "People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude" - Ralph Marston


3. "Acting is magical. Change your look and your attitude, and you can be anyone." - Alicia Witt


4. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you." - Brian Tracy.


5. "My attitude is, if someone's going to criticize me, tell me to my face" - Simon Cowell.


6. "Attitude determines the altitude of life." - Edwin Louis Cole.


7. "Time plays a role in almost every situation. And some decisions define your attitude about time" - John Cale.



 

8. "Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do...but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does - that makes you a winner right there." - Venus Williams.


9. "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances." - J. Donald Walters.


10. "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It's a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." - Wadge Boggs.


11. "If your ego starts out, 'I am important, I am big, I am special,' you're in for some disappointments when you look around at what we've discovered about the universe. N, you're not big. No, you're not. You're small in time and in space. And you have the frail vessel called the human body that's limited on Earth" - Neil deGrasse Tyson.


12. "We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude." - Charles R. Swindoll.


13. "The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm." - Aldous Huxley.


14. "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your curation.


15. "If you're going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." - Colin Powell.


16. "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." - Viktor E. Franki.


17. "Keep a good attitude and do the right thing and even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on the way." - Joel Osteen.


 

18. "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the ways your mind looks at what happens." - Khalili Gibran.


19. "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibilities for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up" - John C. Maxwell.

 

20. "The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery.



21. "A positive attitude isn't going to save you, What it's going to do is, everyday, between now and the day you die, whether that's a short time from now or a ling time from now, that every day, you're going to actually live." - Elizabeth Edwards

 

 

22. "Our attitude control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force." - Irving Berlin.



23. "My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, 'Oh God, I've got to do this today'. " - Richard Branson.


24. "There is a little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative." - W. Clement Stone.

 

25. "It is one of the most effective attitudes of neurotic thumbs down, so to speak, a real person by an idea, since in doing so he can depreciate him as much as he wishes." - Alfred Adler.


26. "I'm only going to stand before the God and give an account for my life, not for somebody else's life. If I have a bad attitude, then I need to say there's no point in me blaming you for what's wrong in my life." - Joyce Mayer.


27. "Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contended and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful." - Norman Vincent Peale.


28. "I hope the millions of people I've touched have an optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and preserve with a positive attitude." - Michael Jordan.


29. "Individuals need to be willing to face truth about their attitudes, behaviors and even what we want out of life." - Joyce Meyer.


30. "I always spend time expecting the customs and attitudes of the countries I'm using for locations, and interviewing the people who live there, I've visited over 90 countries thus so far." - Sidney Sheldon.

 

My final thoughts: All of the quotes you can find here are trues and once have been told by awesome and experienced people who were and now leading the world. All these motivational quotes may feel good to hear. But, the fact is listening to some amazing motivational quotes will never make any difference until finally you take an ideas from here and implement this in your life. 

 

 Pin it please.....


Loving my work?? Consider supporting me !!!!

Support me on pinterest

Like my facebook page

Support me on twitter

Support me on instagram 
 

That was all for today's article. Don't forget to leave a comment about your thoughts regarding the article. Also let us know that which one of the motivational quotes was your favorite. If you liked it, then don't forget to share. Because "sharing is caring!"

Comments

  1. As a teacher in this crazy pandemic, I love number 1, ability. We all have the ability to accomplish our goals, we just have to decide we are going to do it and stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive quotes make me happy! I enjoy seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes. Having a positive attitude is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These quotes are super inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An attitude of gratitude. That's what I'm going for every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm naturally a positive person which helps. I see the positive in most situations. Love all the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing all of these quotes, they are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love quotes because they have so much wisdom and can sometimes brighten a gloomy day. Thank you. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these quotes. I struggle to stay motivated from time to time so we need these reminders

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lot of wisdom in these quotes, so beautiful!
    One of my favorite is "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It's a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results." - Wadge Boggs.


    ReplyDelete
  11. A positive mindset is literally the key to a happy life. Love this list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these. Having a positive attitude is always great. I always love reading quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These quotes can serve as a good reminder to try and have a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for being part of Blog & Inspire and leaving your post link there. I love your #4, 9 and 12 but I can go on as you have an awesome list here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is nice to have some positive thoughts to start off the new year. A good attitude and approach really makes a world of difference.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to print some of these to have always under my eyes. I need to remember them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great post! I do read positive affirmations/quotes everyday to make mood positive and happy :) Thanks for sharing.

    Everything Enchanting 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-4]

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-3]

Top 10 Highly Effective Tips to Gain Respect From Others [Part-5]

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-2]

Top 10 most common phobias in the world

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others

Top 10 most uncommon phobias in the world