Top 30 Most Inspiring Quotes About Smiling

 Can you remember the last time when you have smiled or laughed at something with your fullest without caring about any problem or anxiety around you? Well, for you the answer may become 'yes' but for most of the people the answer will be 'no' for sure. 

As we grow and start understanding the world and our responsibilities, we slowly but surely start smiling less a little bit everyday. Great responsibility comes with great problems. I can say you that there is literally no one right now in the world who can say that they're completely happy with their life.

In this problematic life, it's normal to not to smile because happiness can never be created artificially. But, still you should never forget to smile for yourself. In this world, when many of us have forgotten to smile,  at that moment I want you to read these simple 30 affirmative lines to make you a little bit of smiling right now.

 


So, if you're interested, then continue reading to the end!

 

Pin it please..

Loving my work?? Consider supporting me !!!!

Support me on pinterest

Like my facebook page

Support me on twitter

Support me on instagram 

 

30 Most Affirmative Lines About Smiling

 

1. "A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others." - Dalai Lama.

2. "Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful." - Thitch Nhat Hann.

3. "Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seus.

4."If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is." - Chad Sugg.

5. "A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose." - Tom Wilson

6. "When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better." - Joel Osteen.

7. "Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful." - Rashida Jones.

8. "I eat every two hours. I sleep for eight hours. I have lots of water. I pray to keep calm. Most importantly, I have a smile on my face." - Vidya Balan

9. "Maman told me that every time you smile, a very tiny bit of the smile stays stuck to your face, so as you get older and older your face starts to show all the tiny bits of all your smiles and you look like you are smiling all the time, even when you are just thinking about what to have for breakfast. She said, also, that if you frown a lot then the frown sticks to your face instead. That way when you are old you have a very frowny face and look cross all the time and people are scared of you." - Claire King.

10. "Encouragement to others is something everyone can give. Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear. It may be your arms to encourage. It may be your smile to uplift. Who knows?" - Joel Osteen.

11. "It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile." - Roy T Benett.

12. "If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it." - Andy Rooney.

13. "I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes." - Jeremy Aldana.

14. "If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook." - Les Giblin

15. "I was smiling yesterday,I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.Simply because life is too short to cry for anything." - Santosh Kalwar.

16. "Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his WORST." - Lauren Graham.

17. "A smile remains the most inexpensive gift I can bestow on anyone and yet its powers can vanquish kingdoms." - Og Mandino.

18. "Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts." - Paramahansa Yogananda.

19. "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia.

20.  "Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability." - Joe Brown

21. "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." - Phyllis Dileer.

22. "What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable." - Joseph Adison

23. "After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s infeasible duty is to be of good cheer." - William R. Alger.

24. "he living should smile, for the dead cannot." - George R.R Martin

25. "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hann.

26. "You don't have to be happy to smile." - Daniel Willfey.

27. " A smile is a friend maker." - Bangambiki Habyarimana.

28. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life." - Yoko Ono.

29. "Nothing you wear is more important than your smile." - Connie Stevens.

30. "Never regret anything that made you smile." - Mark Twain.

 

Final thoughts: None of these quotes here where fake or self made. People who had understood the value of smiling had left these affirmative lines so that the future generation may understand this too. I know quotes and motivations don't work always. But at least they can make you smile too ☺

 

Pin it please..


Loving my work?? Consider supporting me !!!!

Support me on pinterest

Like my facebook page

Support me on twitter

Support me on instagram 

 

That was all for today's article. Let me know in comment about your favorite quote among all of these. If you liked it, then please share it with others who can find it useful. "Sharing is caring" 🙌

 

Comments

  1. #30 all day. Never regret anything that made you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smile is something that will brighten everyone’s world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! We should definitely smile more. But honestly, from the hurt. Now days there are a lot of insincere smiles, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really feel-good quotes! A smile is the best thing you can wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smile is such a powerful expression. And these quotes are really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world get better with smiles, and it's always great to see smiles, especially on children. Thanks for these inspiring quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great quotes. I would love to add some in my journal and my vision board

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome quotes, thank you for sharing them! I love reading them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smiling helps every time! Thank you for these quotes, they definitely brightened my mood!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great quotes and I will be using a few on social media! I always try to remember that it is easier to smile than frown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post. These are all such great quotes. I think we should all make the effort to try and smile more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always! An insightful reminder about the importance of smiling. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful compilation of quotes. My favorite is the one from Dr. Seuss! Bookmarking this post for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a reminder that I vowed to find something to smile about daily. Thank you for sharing all of these. I just added this to my bookmarks for help where I need it when it comes to smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 30. "Never regret anything that made you smile." - Mark Twain! This is the one for me. I relate with it, the most.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really needed to read this today. I have not been smiling much lately because of everything going on in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-4]

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-3]

Top 10 Highly Effective Tips to Gain Respect From Others [Part-5]

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others [Part-2]

Top 10 most common phobias in the world

Top 10 highly effective tips to gain respect from others

Top 10 Highly Effective Tips To Gain Respect From Others [Part-6]